IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, September 26, 2008

Blissful sungkai & Kitchen Science: Making Strawberry Shake

For the past few weeks...I was really bless to be invited to sungkai..Alhamduillah! ada 'rezeki'. Honestly, foods never been so delicious and it does knock me out of my strict dieting regime heheheh. If my memory server me right! telampau banyak makan my brain frozen stiff...eheheh...I been to these places for sungkai....
- Fratini, KB
- Excapade, KB
- RBC Airport
- Orchid Garden Hotel
- Serikandi Restaurant, KB & BSRC
- iLotus

I'm really putting-on weights...my gawd! really need good workout after Hari Raya...


Sungkai at iLotus. Thursday, 25 Sept. 2008

Really appreciate..to be invited by teachers from AAC to sungkai at iLotus.

As I am really too tired to drive..I rather tumpang Liza Mohd & hubby..I was really fast asleep all the way to bandar..naglih berabis..

The selection of menu is not bad at all..for a fair price of B$16+. Never been to iLotus for sungkai before, just ecstatic to try out what installed for us...

The main course...plentiful

The dessert stall....

The teachers..ehehheeheheh kekanyangan udah...inda lagi tecakap...

we keep on munching..until sanak....

Eat to live ...not live to eat..heehehehehh. I must admit the foods are really tempting...luckily I am not a big eater...

Love the idea of not wasting food...other restaurant should follow iLotus footstep..knowing some of 'us'...klau mengaut makanan panuh pingan tapi inda jua abis. That's what you called 'nafsu'...why not kaut saja sikit kalau abis kaut lagi...this is typical scenario that you will see everywhere....sometime you can see makanan belambak inda abis....


Sungkai rumah Alai @ Thursday, 25 Sept 08


The guys were invited to buka puasa at rumah c Alai..this will be our only sungkai time with her before she depart to Houstan, Texas on Friday, 26 Sept. Right after sungkai the guys spent quality time paying guitar hero..heheheheheh they must be addicted. I dont have the liberty to stay lama2...

Hilmi...dreaming to be a professional guitarist..ahhaahahah

The guys ....chit chatting....


Sungkai at Serikandi Restaurang, Kuala Belait@ Tuesday, 23 September 2008

...invited by Shaikh Khalid from Arab Families for sungkai at Serikandi Restaurant but at the same time presentation of donation to 50 ophans from KB.

Crews from RTB KB..Lenny & Yati...


Ladies....from Arab Families

Friends from the media covering the event

Bro from Regal Blue

ehehehehehe....**wink** ** wink**

Shaikh Khalid & Sharifah Maimunah giving away donation to ophans..

Arab Families junior....

As usual Liza Mohd....stalking me! hehhehe

Liza Mohd...kecian! was deprived from playing firework when she was young...ehheheheheh


No comments: