IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The day my eyes pop! out....

Yesterday, 21 Sept 08, waking up early in the wee hours and feeling a burning sensation on my left eye......ouch!!! ouch!!! ouch!!! looking myself at the mirror, nearly knock myself to death..eheheheheh my gosh! what I had done to myself.....ehehheeh. Honestly, my left eye is in terrible state - hopefully its not conjunctivitis (inflammation of the eye or also known as Pinkeye)...by the way, its not contiguous...

Not sure how I got it....damn! kan raya jua lagi.....

Fleeing to Panaga Health Centre....asking for sympathy & help....

Beautiful ladies receptionist at Panaga Health Centre...

Waiting patiently for the doctor to see me..knowing me, who usually cant sit still...

terrorizing any ladies with my big fat red eye..ehheheehehhe

Panaga Health Centre undergoing renovation...I think its time for a face lift

my prescriptions....I was frantic! when the doctor says it might take couple of days or even week...hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Audi Roadshow at OGDC

Audi R8....my gawd! just looking at it..it makes you horny...Who wouldnt! ehhehehe. The price B$275K...and its out of stock, new stock will be arriving next year and its already fully booked...I think I just buy the model saja...

Sungkai with the OGDCians

Decided to sungkai with the rest of the guys...havent hangout with them for ages. After drooling over the Audi R8..it does make your stomach grumbling with lust..went for a quick shopping trip to buy makanan for sungkai at Gerai Ramadhan, Seria.

Nizam & Najib....eyeing for ikan pari salai...

Preparing for sungkai.....the amount of foods that we have we can feed an army...

Not forgetting the tungking......

Ps...now my eyes are getting better...back to normal....pweh!!!!! thought the redness would last for weeks....

No comments: