IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 8, 2008

Faces at Gerai Ramadhan Tudung Saji, KB

At last my wifi is up and running...finally!

Today...decided to terrorize those buying makanan sungkai at Gerai Ramadhan Tudung Saji, KB...I think people are freeking out looking a my face..hahahahaah hopefully, inda kana belasah...may be after this I will be receiving SMS requesting for their photos to be deleted..hahahahah...I will only delete it! if I am offered attractive incentive...hahahah

We just grab a few things that we needed than head to my crib for buka puasa...with the rest of the guys...

Wena & Andy...

Najib shying away behind Nizam.....hahahahahah

Manage to get a snap shot of Maria...OGDC expart-timer. Havent had the chance to really chat with her...

Cikgu Asma, AAC's Deputy Principal & family

Saiful or famously known as Goku...hahahahahah

Fifah....looking awesome just like a supermodel...hahahahah

Buntut ayam ubat awet muda...makan tiap-tiap hari supaya nampak anggun dan menawan..hahahahah.

heeheheh...totally forget his name......

KB skaters....again! everytime ke gerai they are always there...

Bros from Regal Blue...still dont know their names

Buka puasa.....there are only 7 of us but the amount of foods that we have can feed an army...

No comments: