IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, September 1, 2008

Makan-makan @ office & AAC's BBQ party

Makan-makan @ BSP's office. Friday, 29 August 2008

As usual before bulan puasa...everybody trying to 'feed' to to death..ehehehehh. Usually..in a week I have dozen of invitation for makan-makan. But if I am not invited I get myself invited..I'll go from office to office scavenging for food..hahahahh. I can smell food a mile away. But for the makan-makan last friday, I was literally force to eat and get myself bloated....

Recital of Surah Al-fatihah to blessed the ceremony....

...yum..yum...a week of dieting wont burn all those fats....

digging-in...


my portion....eat less and work more....

AAC's BBQ party Saturday, 30 August 2008

Very fortunate to get invited for the 1st ever BBQ party organised by AAC's teachers to celebrate the successful organising of Kem Menuju Kecemerlangan. Insyallah, will organised another one next year...


my gawd! you can cook a cow with that fire...heheeh

the guys helping our with the BBQing...after so many time BBQing we finally perfected our technique

the teacher....

The guys...modelling for Ayam kampung...

Lepak-lepak while waiting for the food...they are so hungry that can eat anything..ehheehhe

The Principal giving a word or two..in appreciation to the teachers that help out during the camp



rejoicing after a kanyang makan...



Foods that can feed 'hundred' of guests..hehehe

Playing charades....

Aiman...winning the lucky draw....

bodyguards...ensuring the BBQ pit does not caught fire...heheheeeh

The Principal giving away prizes....

1 comment:

Oceuspray said...

Hi Your Greatness,

Selamat berpuasa...

I googled for AAC's bbq and read your blog...

I had missed the bbq last saturday.. I was already in labi when I received the invitation...

The pictures are great...keep my fond memories of AAC back in my mind. I am glad that the school is organising (/joint organising) various programs and activities to enhance teaching and learning..

All the best..

Regards, Oceuspray