IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mendapat Keredhaan Allah

Dear Readers,

Sorry for the late updates....Alhamduillah, yesterday afternoon saw the handing over of donations to the 3 kids. We were happy, or rather ecstatic the see the overwhelming response from the community for their generous donations either foods & money to the kids..we really appreciate it..I am not good with words, the only thing that I can say is..."semoga biskita mendapat keredhan dan rahmat dari Allah jua " Amin...


Teachers from AAC & SM Berakas, Liza Mohd and (not sure her name)...were there to present the donations to the kids

Penghulu Kampung Seria interviewed by the media

Faisal on behalf of TSW,BSP presenting the donation the kids

Bobby in his speech thanking everybody for their generous donation and the money that had been donated will be used to fund their educational needs.

I think some are in tears listening to Bobby's speech......very touching indeed

Deputy Principal, MKJB handing over donation on behalf of MKJB, Kuala Belait

Cikgu Suzila, representing SM Berakas..all the way from BSB handing over the donation to Bobby...



The kids are interviewed by RTB - Rampai Pagi



Thank you...for these lovely teddy bears...will cherish the gifts for the rest of my life

Now..... I only have you to talk to you my dear teddy bear...a friend that I can share my sorrow & happiness....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah, that everything is now sorted for the kids. Thanks to the people involved. (To be honest I only knew about this today i.e. 17th September, and never thought that this is actually heppening is Brunei -- SAD!) Anyways, what I am interested is, is there a possibility of adopting the 3 siblings! I mean, as you mentioned that there are people wanting to adopt the little brother and sister and the big brother didn't agree. But why only take the small ones, wouldn't it be much better to take all of them?! I would if I could, but unfortunately I am currently not in Brunei (I am doing my first degree in UK), also I haven't got a stability in life to support anyone just yet. So people, this is some sort of suggestion, especially to the one that is interested in adopting the little ones! And all thanks to Iskandar, for you have opened my eyes to what actually happens in our country! What a shame fot the parents!

Suzila A said...

Amiinn... And all our thanks to you and Liza. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Fazen said...

Good job, Is. :)