IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 28, 2008

AAC's CCA closing ceremony & PJNAB Science Open Day

I am posting 2 events that happen one day after another...on Wed, 26 Nov 2008, I was invited for the closing ceremony for AAC CoCuriculum Activities for 2008 and a day after that, Thursday, 27 Nov 2008, I was invited as the Guest of Honour for PJN Abu Bakar Science Open Day 2008 themed ' Embraching the Scientific Challenges of the 21st Century.




Majlis Penutup CCA bagi Maktab Anthony Abell, Seria 2008

Belait district Officer Hj. Jamain bin Momin delivering his speech and he was accompany by Cikgu Rahagi Deli, AAC principal


If I am not mistaken club 'bahasa' was doing a stage play....honestly! I am really impressed with the script & the acting...job will done to the teacher & students..

various clubs show casing their products

District Officer touring the exhibition

Art & Design Club....

ICT Club

PJN Abu Bakar - Science Open Day

Most of the shots are taken right after the opening ceremony..being the Guest of Honour does not give me the privilege to snap shots...but as usual Vance Tan was there to take all those lovely shots....Click here to find out more about the Science Open Day...from Vance Tan.com. Will update after my beauty sleep...

eheemmmmm...interesting!




hmmmm....will see him around during the science camp...

my gawd! the gangster....if one of them can make you laugh imagine the 3 of them together...









No comments: