IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Running out of storage

This afternoon we had a long meeting to discussed the preparation for the camp...when I say long.. we started at 2pm and ended up at 6pm. Will have another meeting again on Saturday. Not forgetting our finally discussion with ABDB 3rd Batallion this coming Thursday.

As my schedule is pretty hectic, I will be attending the closing ceremony for AAC's CCA and on Thursday, as the GoH for PJN Abu Bakar's Science Day. Honestly, I am in really a bad state - been declared sick and not fit for work for 2days which, I ended up working jua. Our young volunteers from Temburong will be participating in the camp as well and this will be the 1st time we have participants Temburong.

So many things goin' on I really couldnt keep track of things...what worried me most is the weather, for the past couple of nights its been raining heavily and my hope the weather is on our side but just in case bring....
  • rain jacket
  • lots of clothes
  • socks
  • 2 pairs of shoes
  • slipperDepending on the outcome of this camp....next year we might do science camp for the whole of Borneo...heehehh kira ambitious

Another advised from me...is please watch the movie 'The flight of the Phoenix..." the concept of the camp is derive from the movie...watch it and it will definitely help you & your team.....to survive the camp....





Latest Updates as of 10.51am 24 Nov 08 = registered 160pax....


Due to lack of storage space in for my blog....the good news is I oredi purchase extra 10gig so will only be able to make use of it by tomorrow some how it needs 24hrs for the updates to take place....I only have to do away with words which I am really bad at.

Just back from Temburong for the closing ceremony for SMEs Weekend promotion will upload photos once my storage is available for use...

OGDC Science Camp - as of this afternoon we have 130 participants registered and we will be expecting about 10 kids from Temburong joining the camp. I was told this afternoon that students from Miri 'might' be participating in the camp as well!.....I just stop at 150..dont think we can handle more than that...heheheh....wow! this is really a challenge...

No comments: