IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Closing ceremony for SMEs Weekend promotion 08

Yes! at last my google's storage has increased....it cost me a fortune USD$20 per year..really need to learn to make use of the storage wisely....as the camp is just round the corner I will definitely upload tonnes of photos...

Last sunday, 23 Nov 2008, saw the closing ceremony for SMEs weekend promotion by Acting Temburong District Officer.


I brought along with me my sidekicks from AAC...trying to expose them on how to event managed & organised bazaar. These caps will be organising a some what similar at AAC...

I was hoping the big boat with individual seat...unfortunately its not

Our young volunteers from SM Sultan Hasan, Bangar helping us out with colouring competition

Albert helping the guys making 'slime'

OGDC's booth...as always crowded by 'curious' visitors who are eager to get their hands on the puzzles

...spotted crews from RTB Temburong....

our ever popular 'mind ball' machine....to find more please visit OGDC Exhibition Hall

the difference type of akar or kayu on sales...and I ended buying kayu bau tahi..as the name suggest if you submerge the kayu in water it will release pungent similar to 'bau tahi'

Roslan...giving away prizes to winners of colouring competition

...LiveWIRE Brunei had done an excellent job in developing our young entrepreneurs..


our volunteers...totally dedicated & proactive


the team...we play hard and work hard....


Did I mentioned that we have shipped all the 10 volunteers from SM Sultan Hasan to Seria to participate in OGDC Science camp..this is our way of saying thank you!!!!

hmmmmmmmm....

No comments: