IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Majlis Pembukaan Persilatan Seni Warisan Pelangi Mukim Seria

Yesterday, was another extremely buzy day....attended 2 functions and a briefing for the science camp. When, I attended a function either as an invited guest or as the guest of honour, I really do have a terrible time taking 'shots'..in other word no freedom..sometime its really embrassing bringing my camera and clicking here & there..as though as I'm from the media..ehehheheh. at one point people do think I'm from Borneo Bulletin or Brunei Times.

Probably, I should get myself a compact & slim camera...with a very powerful optical zoom.....

Last night I attended the opening ceremony for 'Persilatan seni Warisan Pelangi Mukim Seria' held at Dewan Pejabat Daerah Seria. The ceremony was officiated by Belait District Officer Hj Jamain bin Hj. Momin.

This is will the first time being invited to such an event...

The District Officer was greeted by silat performance


Pesilat Tunas...age between 6 - 10 years old.

Crews from RTB interviewed Awg. Ahmad bin Ismail Guru dan Jurulatih Utama Seni Warisan Pelangi, Mukim Seria

District Officer, officiated the ceremony....

Guling tangan...from Puak Belait






The empty seat on the far left...where I suppose to be seated..hahahaahha dont think people realise I'm missing....



No comments: