IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 3, 2008

BSRC Berhari Raya

1st Nov....attended BSRC Berhari Raya celebration..havent attended any BSRC hari raya functions for a very long time...heard last year hari raya celebration received a raved review and wanted to see what the committee have install this year. Furthermore, to try my skills taking shots 'indoor' which, I really horrible at.....and by looking at my shots I am still horrible at it; really need to work hard to improve my technique...heheheheeh. (still using the - point & shot technique)

paparrazi...waiting for the arrival of 'your greatness'..ehheeh. They are really armed to the teeth....

Salmah + husband + children......they certainly look adorable with their baju melayu

the food...plentiful. Its no use goin' on diet..

the opening act...artists such as seed, sonny, marcel, sasha, Khairy, entah ah..not sure siapa lagi. The opening performance was chaotic...(dont think I need to say more...hope to see improvement...in the future)

Norshikah & Azren....

The dancers..hehehehe I'm trying to be creative and taking shot from an awkward position..

Penghulu Mukim Seria...memeriahkan the nite with his songs

the audience enjoying the nite

aimy....in d'house. member of PJN gangster

Sasha....she does have a beautiful voice....you can sing for me any time..heheheeh

....I have no idea where they are from....I believe they are Bruneian.....

MCs for the nite.....forget their names...

beautiful gals....

The night ended with dazzling fireworks display....

No comments: