IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 28, 2008

Preparation for OGDC Science Camp: the ends

I had a meeting with TDDB, 3th Batallion..this will be our last meeting and we have to finalise things. As usual I am not goin' to say much...and reveal more than I should have....my goosh! the science camp is just a few 'ticks' away......

For the past 6 years of doin' science camp...so far this is the most 'xtreme' camp we ever organise...and definitely the most challenging. We have to thanks the 3rd Batallion & Bomba Shell for their support in making the camp an interesting one.....

camp site........its more than meet the eyes...

I request to see the field kitchen....why? Only me know..hahahahaha very interesting piece of machine...

hahahah...this is the best I can do to 'smudge' the identity of the officers...hahahahahha we really had a very long discussion on 'compo ration'...this will be an experience of a life time...for the campers...

this is what our soldier take with them to the jungle....... I tot' the 'cubes' are belacan hahhaahh actually its foods...difficult to believe that they can pack food in such as small containers...Are the camper goin' to eat them..hahahahahaha..I wish I know!....

No comments: