IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Karnival Belait & Sukan Daerah Belait 2009: Part 2.

Today was the last day for Karnival Belait & Sukan Daerah Belait 2009. Another photo opportunity to make use of my new 55 - 200mm len. The quality of my shots are not as good as I think...still new in the world of DSLR....

will update later....

They are professional photographers....an opportunity for me to learn the tips & tricks of taking a good photograph...tapi I am still babal and inda merati2 eheehehh

Its really hard to get a good shoot especially when it involve a fast pace action and dimly lit hall.

Ladies from women association...headed by Hjh. Julia Chee, who happens to live a stone throw away from my crib...

hahahah....face painting..remind me of c Faizal..heehehh

Teo...


Very shock to see your greatness....

my cuzzies...roaming Komplex sukan Mumong

Kayaking....one of the most popular activities for family

...not sure who he is..I bet another fan of Iskandarworld





Hj. Shahminan....another pro. in the world of DSLR


Maqnun...in the house

a nice name for a football team..



Hj. Ismat...




No comments: