IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pesta Buku 2009 & Exhibition Product Tempatan

I should have updated my blog couple of days ago..lately, I'm getting to lazy tooeven switch on my PC. May be one of those days....I do promised lots of people, I'll update my blog asap but hmmmm....it does takes me a while to get motivated to update my blog. I'm not that sort of person who writes a very long article...

Last weekend, manage to squeeze a bit of time to visit the book fair, organised as part of Brunei's National Day Silver Jubilee celebrations held at the National Indoor Stadium, Berakas.

This year book fair is far more better than last year...in so many ways (so lazy to explain the details). A great opportunity for people like me to go bargain hunting...cheap book ler. Similiar to last year, most of the books are written in malay..very unfortunate indeed esp. those books that are translated from English to Malay.

Bought a book by Dr. HM Tuah Iskandar al-Haj on "Membina Personaliti Terbilang" and a translation of a book by Paul Ekman on 'Membaca Emosi Orang'..apparently, its written in Indonesian. Damn..menyesal ku membali cant even understand what was written.

The ladies from Best Eastern...thank you gals for the warm reception...


Bought RBC award-winning recipe collection book at a discounted price...some of the recipe are quite good.... will try some of them nanti...

I'm still underage to read this book..hahahahaha

Drop by @ RIPAS to vists - Wardi & Pg. Azmi (Gembo)..able to caught Wardi before checking out from RIPAS but unfortunately, I wasnt able to see Gembo, heard he check-out a few days back..this is the 2nd time trying to visit him. Will pay him a visit at his crib.

Photo of Wardi was taken using my LG phone...steady jua quality gambar nya...


Pesta Product Tempatan 2009 @ Soon Lee, KB




Hj Ahad Selamat...with his famous Ahad's Burger. dont think his burger needs much introduction.

No comments: