IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Competition & The Prize Presentation Ceremony

Masa ani I'm really lazy to write my thoughts & my feeling....its been a very long day and my brain seems to be a sleep!!!...and I do really need a long rest....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..can't say if I had enough rest but really have to work on Sunday....my works are never ending - This includes preparation for the National Tech. Challenge competition, Brunei International Skateboard championship @ OGDC, OGDC Rubik Cube challenge and not forgetting Program sekolah Angkat & OGDC Young Leaders program for the secondary schools in KB..etc..etc..etc...this is only half of the projects...ani baru for the month of July. Will talk about these projects in my next post.

Now I'm back with more updates & photos from the closing ceremony,

The secretariat...responsible for calculating the points. Little did people know that the Traffic Games competition (the preliminary round & the final) is solely conducted by OGDC - with the supported of the traffic police & police cadets. It does put pressure on us! (OGDC), our activities not only conducting Traffic Games but also running the exhibition hall, conducting activities, maintenance of the building, designing new exhibits, etc etc...

Jefri Salas, from Brunei Times - heeheheh..he havent updated his blog since transfered to Bandar


Hjh Naemah from RTB, radion section KB.. to interview 'your greatness' ..Yesterday, I was interviewed by Yati, for RTB KB from TV section. I always used to interview but the problem is I'm usually caught by surprise...I really look macam kana 'kerajakan..' heheheh in another word I really look bad...

The police cadets & police traffics..

Briefing done by Inspector Alias....quite amaze to see the commitment & dedication shown by the personnel from the cadets & police officers. As Inspector Alias was saying (to the cadets) "you are not only representing the schools but also upholding the good names of the police.." nice piece of advise...

Ko curriculum activity that promote discipline, commitment & dedication ...Its better that just lepaking doing nothing...



OGDC Traffic Park

In position for the march pass...


Band from the Police cadets

Lining -up for the HRH to walk-pass on her way to view the exhibits at the Gallery...we told the students to smile but not to an extend they have to glue their mouth..heheheheheehhe

Trying to control about nearly 100 students is not easy...alhamduillah, the guys manage to sort it out...

Taking the opportunity to greet Her Royal Highness...

The lads from regal blue...

Duffy showing off his skill mengampas drum...

No comments: