IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 30, 2008

Health is Wealth

It been quite a while since i hit the jogging track,it does feel good..I sure do need lots of 'exercising' if I want to be in shape. Honestly, baru 4 laps feel kan kepisan..usually I can go for 10 laps..Glad to see Maqnun on the track...we did chat a bit and discussed if I can join his team for their routine 'training'...hehehe he did said yes! but I might back-off at the last minute due to my hectic schedule...

This morning I had a long discussion with officers from Muzium Brunei on the Wildlife: Roadkills...exhibition. The exhibition will start on 3 - 6 July 2008 @ OGDC. Activities that we have included as part of the exhibition are:
* Taxidermist - Learning on how to mengawet binatang.
* Career as an Archeologist

Watch this space for more info....

Spotted Maqnun on the track...

Maqnun...a prominent athlete from KB. Jan lupa ah! I will be joining your next training session ehehehhe...



I

No comments: