IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Result...

Well! the day...I am anxiously waiting for....may be finally knowing what's really wrong with me. As usual...directed to Ward 12 and while waiting for the doctor to arrived..I had a fun time with Nikki..heheheehe

Finally I had chance to talk to Dr Dilip - on my results...Alhamduillah! the results are very encouraging...things back to normal. But still dont really know the caused of my illness..probably we might know from the blood test that are sent to Singapore. I can go back to work... thank god!

Ward 12....Endoscopy ward.....

ahhhh!!! the hospital beds...it does reminds me of my stay at ICU & Ward 10..now I know how it feels to be hospitalise.

BP test.....

my medical report....

Dr. Dilip on the far right. My greatest gratitude to Dr. Dilip & his team for meticulously ensuring my health are cared for and trying to find out the caused of my illness...once again thank you from the bottom of my heart...

The nurse making a new appointment for me....so will do another check-up in 3 weeks...

In the late morning...spent most of my time at the office finishing off my work..and only had lunch at about 1pm with Liza & Nizam...it feels good to be back to work



The guys lepaking right after work....

Check-up on Miss Poochie....hopefully by tomorrow she will be out from the clinic (workshop) hehehe


No comments: