IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Holiday & Traffic Games Rehearsal

After spending..quality Saturday with Miss Ocean (really luv the shopping trip)..my gawd! being a shoppaholic, this is really very therapeutic... (for me that is!...) ooooo...I wish I can do this every weekends tapi..nanda duit.. window shopping saja. Now my world is back to normal and back to reality of life....

My bro & nephews came quite late last Saturday night...havent had the chance to hangout with them...gone straight to bed..after a long day window shopping with Ocean..

The family gather together celebrating the holiday..by cutting a cake.. Biasa ler..not sure what to do...cutting cake saja..(the only decent thing to do...). Coming from a small family...our lives are pretty quite except for the scream & shouting of my nephews...but not forgetting 2 of them are just like 10 of them. Sometime my mom ended in tears...trying to stop them from fighting. Well! boys will be boys...

The family gathering at the 'sacrificial table' heheeheh

The cake that I bought at Le Apple..while jalan-jalan shopping with Miss Ocean...


Monday, 23 June 2008 - Traffic Games Rehearsal


Pretty buzy day for all of us...esp. the ogdcians. Lots of things need to be done for the rehearsal today, as well as for the final rehearsal with the protocol tomorrow. As usual..we had a very good support from Jabatan Sekolah-sekolah...(the photo above...Cikgu Mohd. Rajap org kuat MOE)

The rehearsal provide me with the opportunity..to try out my camera setting (thanks to Marriz for spending time to give me a quick lesson on how to take a good shot...)


close-up shot....I like to see the clarity of the colour


Pg Hj Idris....shying-off from being photograph..ehheehe

the team rejoicing the end of the day by having lunch at Kaizen...

No comments: