IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

UBD Science & Tech week 2008 Part 2

Officially..I am starting work today...thank gawd!!!! finally back to work! after weeks mission in action hahahah. My day today is very hectic and exhausting...

...started work at about 7.30am..my first task is trying to finish off my presentation for this afternoon creativity & innovation workshop..honestly, still struggling trying to get everything done before lunch time..with so many things going on at the same time...it does give me a terrible headache...

....had a meeting with the leadership team on OGDC new exhibition on Illusions & puzzles and the team finally agreed on the timeline for the launching ceremony for the exhibition...thanks gawd!!!!

...alhamduillah, prizes for tomorrow prize presentation ceremony for Education Road safety competition @ SR Rimba II was delivered to the organising committee..what a relief!

...check on Miss Poochie at the clinic during lunch time...still have problem with battery (it easily drain-off after a few minutes starting it) ..hmmmm... may be I have to buy a new battery..will think about it nanti. Then rush to UBD for the workshop by the time I reached there...I was totally exhausted!!!!! oh! yeah..did managed to complete my presentation for the workshop... :) never thought I would be able to do it...

...am suppose to stay in BSB for the prize presentation ceremony tomorrow but unfortunately have to return to KB ... need to attend to more urgent matter at OGDC. So reach OGDC at about 7.30pm..commented on the layout of the new exhibits~ (another headache) then rush back home for another meeting with Fadillah @8.30pm...


Jefrisalas from Brunei Times...(now he is permanently stationed in BSB...)

Teachers participating in the workshop. Altogether about 40 teachers from 37 schools participate in the workshop...


Cikgu Pg Adi from PJN Abu Bakar, Mumong. Kuala Belait

heheeeh...colgate advert!!!!!







NOTE. will post more story....need to get my beauty sleep and need to go to SR Rimba II at 7.00am...arghhhhhh!!!!

No comments: