IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday, 28 June

... Buzy for the past couple of weeks, I really havent had the chance to spent quality time with miss poochie, miss Nikki & frens. so last sunday, had the chance to jalan-jalan and to take a breath of fresh air before heading off to the office (totally forget I have to week this sunday)...my first destination is Tamu Kuala Belait, at Tudung Saji.

I am playing around with Miss Nikki - trying the different positions...and see which does give the wow factor. I try position 'A'...which is great, during the day 'play'. I havent fully master the 'S' position yet! need to play around more (thanks to Marriz for the tip - I believe he's an expert in this position heheheheh), the 'P' position is not bad at all but need to try different angles to get the 'wow' factor.... Need to play around more with Miss Nikki and try other positions to really to get to know her well!!!!

The section of the tamu that jual bunga...I was thinking of getting fruit trees but there will be more varieties on sales during the perayaan...


if you want to get your fresh veggies be at the tamu before 10am...after 10am it will be only the left over..


This gerai is 'seriously' famous for their cakoi.

Qamaruz , Tyyra & not sure who the boy with the serious face is..make a surprise visit to OGDC.

To Hakeem..a brotherly advised " baik tah belajar..abis2an..as if your life depend on it"

LinkNever thought I would be visiting Emergency ward again..phew! its not me. just visiting my cuzen who was admitted to the emergency ward for 'stomach' pain...

It bring back...nightmares & sleepless nites. This was the bed which, I first slept on, getting my first drip and my first blood test...

Nearly forgot...a dinner engagement at Excapade, Kb with frens

taking orders...

To Lena & Niza..thanks for the belanja-ing...walaupun terpaksa! heheheheh

Totally enjoy the food....let see who will treat me for another nice dinner.eheheheh

...after excapade we went to Fratini for another quick round of italian food....


No comments: