IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OGDC New Exhibition on Illusions & Puzzles

I was really tied-up with so many meetings today sometime I dont even remember what day is it...may be lama - lama I dont even remember who I am heeheheheh....kira extreme sudah....kira mentally preoccupied...with work!

....have 4 meetings and honestly, after the end of today...I'm too exhausted (feels like all my energy are drain away..eheheh) to do anything and I have to abandoned my plan of going swimming this afternoon.

My schedule today...

9am - Meeting on the closing ceremony for the traffic games
10am - Meeting with officers from Brunei Muzium on the Jerayawara Prog. kesedaran Akta Jabatan Muzium-musium Brunei
2pm - Meeting with the Director of Fortune Pte Ltd on the launching of the lantern festival on the 13 June 2008 at Jerudong Park Playground
3pm - Meeting the exhibition team on the launching of the new exhibition this friday...

The exhibition will be officially launched on Friday, 13 June 2008

Both of the photos above were take during the installation of the new exhibition...

The Mind Ball

Finally, the Mind Ball was delivered this morning...yeah!!! finally!!!! after being stranded in RBA cargo..for weeks. To find out more about the Mind Ball read my previous post...Try-out the Mind Ball and see how relax are you.....


They guys are trying out the Mind Ball...

Your Greatness Vs Faza...

The ECG machine - plotting the players brain waves...

Hilfi vs Nisa..

No comments: