IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Sunday & Saturday

....arghhhhh!!!!...I'm so lazy to blog lately..(feel like a lazy bum) I'm not running out of stories but laziness creep to every parts of my body...and empowering my brain as well. May be this is one of those day, I rather watch those boring shows on TV and drooling on photos of new Nikon lenses.....ahhhhhh!!!!!....wish could buy them... :(

I was blog hopping...and saw excellent photos by Marriz & Hiero..good work guys (jeles ku jadi nya..). Wish I have the time to really immerse myself in photography...but nanda masa !!!! or shear laziness from my part...

Sunday, (8 June 2008) morning ....went for a jog at the Billionth Barrel and I brought Nikki along just in case something 'interesting' might pop-up...tapi ngaleh eh! bringing Nikki jogging...kan kepisan rasa nya but it's worth it...

The Billionth B arrel...





Saturday, 7 June 2008


..there's nothin' interesting happening last weekend except for my nephew 9th birthday party. Drove to bandar in the late afternoon to my bro's crib (to celebrate my nephew 9 birthday party) somewhere in Rimba (can never remember the exact location...) and hoping the weather wont to freak out on me....I hate goin' back to KB late night during heavy rain...

my bro (far left)..with his brother & father in law..

my nephew & his cuzen...

my nephews...

Recital of the Doa....

No comments: